All of our jewelry is made of solid gold because it doesn't fade away and can last a lifetime.
With the following precautions, you can give your jewelry good long lives:
- Clean your jewelry once in a while. Make a small bowl with warm water and a little bit of mild soap. Gently clean with a super soft toothbrush and dry with a soft cloth.
- Take your jewelry off during messy activities like household cleaning or when going to sleep.
- When not wearing your jewelry, always keep them save in a box to protect it from denting.
- Double check if the clasp really is closed. It can happen that the clasp gets stuck.
- Avoid scratching.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like perfume, hairspray or sunscreen.
Turquoise and opal should never get wet. If these stones accidentally get wet, dry the stones with a microfibre cloth as soon as possible. Let it dry for 24 hours.
Please note that excessive exposure to sunlight can fade the colours of the crystals.