All of our jewelry is made of solid gold because it doesn't fade away and can last a lifetime.
With the following precautions, you can give your jewelry good long lives:
- Clean your jewelry once in a while. Make a small bowl with warm water and a little bit of mild soap. Gently clean with a super soft toothbrush and dry with a soft cloth.
- Take your jewelry off during messy activities like household cleaning or when going to sleep.
- When not wearing your jewelry, always keep them save in a box to protect it from denting.
- Double check if the clasp really is closed. It can happen that the clasp gets stuck.
- Avoid scratching.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like perfume, hairspray or sunscreen.
- We strongly advice to have your vintage jewelry checked by a goldsmith once a year, to keep them in excellent state. Unfortunately it is inevitable that your piece gets older by time and therefore slowly wears out.
Turquoise and opal should never get wet. If these stones accidentally get wet, dry the stones with a microfibre cloth as soon as possible. Let it dry for 24 hours.
Please note that excessive exposure to sunlight can fade the colours of the crystals.